La Transju in RANDO mode
To each his own rhythm!
The 20 km classic hike is a Transju adventure accessible to all, without ranking or pressure of results.
Live the myth in your own way, far from the constraints of competition (no medical certificate, lower age limit...).
Participate at your own pace, with family or friends, to enjoy the landscapes and the authentic Transju atmosphere!
- Distance : 20 km
- Style : classic
- Departure : 1:00 pm in Chapelle-des-Bois
- Place of arrival : Mouthe
The services included in the rate:
- The bib
- Finisher's medal at the finish for all participants
- Medical assistance and security
- The checkroom bag and its transport from the starting stadium to the finish
- The closed park for skis at the finish
- Technical assistance
- Preparation of the tracks
- Partial refund in case of cancellation by the organizer
- The Transju' guide
Pick up your race number envelope
- At the Salon du Nordique in Les Rousses on Friday February 9th from 9am to 7pm.
- In case of impossibility, you will be able to withdraw it the morning of the race, directly on the place of departure of your race (Chapelle-des-Bois).
Please note! Bring your withdrawal coupon (sent by mail a few days before).
You will find a timing chip in your race number envelope. Please put the chip on the bracelet and attach it to your ankle.
This chip must be returned at the finish. Any chip not returned will be charged 40€.
In case of abandonment or out of time, please bring it back at the finish line or give it to a member of the organization.
Your checkroom bag and the sticker with your race number are in your race number envelope.
Be careful! Make sure you stick your number on your bag and take it with you.
The bags must be closed and placed in the trucks parked near the start.
They will be available at the finish site, by showing your number.
News to come...
News to come...
Regulation to come...
Follow our partners' advice to arrive in shape on cross-country skis on the day of La Transju :
At 8:30 am on Sunday morning, the first start was given to the 1,100 cyclists who set off on the 165 km, 110 km and 70 km routes.