This emblematic trail in the Jura Mountains will take you on a varied 25km route with technical sections and over 1,200 metres of positive altitude difference.
You will be able to admire breathtaking landscapes all along the race while passing by the mythical summit of the Dôle, the second highest summit of the Jura. You can enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of Lake Geneva and the Mont Blanc chain.
- Distance : 25 km
- Departure : Prémanon at 10:15 am
- Arrival : Les Rousses
- Difference in altitude: 1200 m of D+.
- Bib number (personal, guaranteed for all registrations made before April 10, 2024)
- The timing chip and the timed classification
- The dematerialized Road Book
- Medical assistance and security
- Refreshments along the course + refreshments at the finish
- The checkroom bag and its transport from the starting stadium to the finish
- Post race services
- A souvenir gift
Les Dappes (km 8) - 14h30
Le Balancier (km 16) - 16h45
Prémanon (start) : Full supply
Les Dappes (km 8): Water point
Le Balancier (km 16): Full supply
Les Rousses (finish) : Full refreshments
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT :
- Water reserve containing at least 500 ml
- 1 individual cup
- 1 Whistle
- 1 kit for quick dressing and foot care
- 1 survival blanket
- 1 warm and waterproof garment to protect against the cold and rain
- 1 cell phone
AUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT :
- 2-wheeled or motorized equipment: This equipment is prohibited for all races.
Depending on the conditions, the Jury may add additional equipment, require the wearing of all or part of the equipment and forbid access to the event to participants who do not comply. In case of non-use of mandatory and recommended equipment, the organizer cannot be held responsible for any incidents and their consequences.
News to come...
At 8:30 am on Sunday morning, the first start was given to the 1,100 cyclists who set off on the 165 km, 110 km and 70 km routes.