This hike, not timed and without classification, will allow you to appreciate the wonders and richness of the Haut-Jura. You will have the opportunity to take advantage of a marked out and secured course with typical Jura refreshments.
All along the route, you will have the opportunity to contemplate magnificent landscapes, with as a climax a passage by the Dôle, the second highest summit of the Jura. This summit offers a magnificent panoramic view of Lake Geneva and the Mont Blanc chain.
An experience not to be missed for nature lovers.
Free departure between 9h30 and 10h00.
- Distance : 15 km
- Departure : Le Balancier between 9:30 and 10:00 am
- Arrival : Les Rousses
- Elevation gain : 600 m of D+.
- Bib number (personal, guaranteed for all registrations made before April 10, 2024)
- The dematerialized Road Book
- Medical assistance and security
- Refreshments along the course + refreshments at the finish
- Post race services
- A souvenir gift
Le Balancier (start): Full supply
Les Rousses (finish) : Full refreshments
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT :
- Water reserve containing at least 500 ml
- 1 individual cup
- 1 Whistle
- 1 kit for quick dressing and foot care
- 1 survival blanket
- 1 warm and waterproof garment to protect against the cold and rain
- 1 cell phone
AUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT :
- 2-wheeled or motorized equipment: This equipment is prohibited for all races.
Depending on the conditions, the Jury may add additional equipment, require the wearing of all or part of the equipment and forbid access to the event to participants who do not comply. In case of non-use of mandatory and recommended equipment, the organizer cannot be held responsible for any incidents and their consequences.
News to come...
At 8:30 am on Sunday morning, the first start was given to the 1,100 cyclists who set off on the 165 km, 110 km and 70 km routes.