Chapelle des Bois
|Without FFS license||With FFS license|
|From 21/11/2022 to 22/01/2023||52€||36€|
|From 23/01/2023 to 06/02/2023||57€||41€|
|At the Salon du Nordique (10 and 11/02 2023)||67€||51€|
- Distance : 25 km
- Style : skating
- Departure : 1:00 pm in Chapelle des Bois
- First arrivals: 2:10 pm
- Place of arrival : Mouthe
The services included in the rate:
- The bib
- A Transju cap
- The timing chip and the timed classification
- Finisher's medal at the finish for all participants
- Medical assistance and security
- The checkroom bag and its transport from the starting stadium to the finish
- The closed park for skis at the finish
- Technical assistance
- Preparation of the tracks
- Partial refund in case of cancellation by the organizer
- The Transju' guide
Pick up your race number envelope
- At the Salon du Nordique in Les Rousses on Friday February 10th from 9am to 7pm and Saturday February 11th from 9am to 7pm.
- In case of impossibility, you will be able to withdraw it the morning of the race, directly on the place of departure of your race (Chapelle des Bois).
Please note! Bring your withdrawal coupon (sent by mail a few days before).
You will find a timing chip in your race number envelope. Please put the chip on the bracelet and attach it to your ankle.
This chip must be returned at the finish. Any chip not returned will be charged 40€.
In case of abandonment or out of time, please bring it back at the finish line or give it to a member of the organization.
Your checkroom bag and the sticker with your race number are in your race number envelope.
Be careful! Make sure you stick your number on your bag and take it with you.
The bags must be closed and placed in the trucks parked near the start.
They will be available at the finish site, by showing your number.
The allocation of lines is decided by the Chief of Competition according to the criteria defined in the rules.
Any request for a change of line "elite" will be treated only by the Chief of Competition who will decide on their admissibility. They must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on January 30th. It must be duly motivated and justified by the presentation of official documents corresponding to the criteria of the line choice. Without justification the request will be automatically rejected.
Follow our partners' advice to arrive in shape on cross-country skis on the day of La Transju :
The Transju'Jeunes, which was initially scheduled for January 18, was postponed due to lack of snow until Wednesday February 1. Today, La Transju is happy because the snow cover is sufficient and snow is even announced next Tuesday and Wednesday.