Prepare my visit to the event
From Geneva airport
- RENTAL AGENCY of vehicles
- TRAINS from Geneva airport to La Cure (very close to Les Rousses)
- BUSES from La Cure to various villages
- TAXI Les Rousses (+3384 60 02 01), Morez (+33787 48 97 47)
Carpooling from Cariocar
- propose or find a trip from the Cariocar sport site from their website
Near the start and finish
- Les Rousses Reservation (Les Rousses, Lamoura, Prémanon, Bois d'Amont)
- Haut Jura - Morez (Morez, Morbier, Bellefontaine)
VACATION CENTER / GITES
- Premonval Center
- Gîtes de France du Jura
ALL TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION
- Jura Mountains
- Jura CDT
Manoir des Montagnes, official partner of the event
Morbier boarding school
During the weekend
We set up shuttles during the weekend, in a concern of sustainable development and in order to optimize the shuttles. We propose relay parking lots (Morbier, Morez, Les Rousses) in order to allow a greater number of participants to take advantage of the shuttles, to have more frequent rotations and to decongest the departure and arrival sites.
SHUTTLE SCHEDULE - SATURDAY
Find the schedule for Saturday HERE.
SHUTTLE SCHEDULE - SUNDAY FIRST LEG
Find the schedule for the Sunday before the race HERE.
SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE - SUNDAY RETURN
Find the schedule for the Sunday after the race HERE.
The shuttle is priced at €5 (per ride). The reason, in 2019, 4,373 seats were reserved in the free shuttles offered and only 1,234 participants used them. It was necessary to revise our offer so that the transportation is more consistent with your expectations and needs.
Pick up your race number envelope
- Salon International du Nordique in Les Rousses on Friday February 10th from 9am to 7pm and Saturday February 11th from 9am to 7pm.
- If this is not possible, you can collect it on the morning of the race, directly at the starting point of your race.
Please note! Bring your withdrawal coupon (sent by mail a few days before).
You will find a timing chip in your race number envelope. Please put the chip on the bracelet and attach it to your ankle.
This chip must be returned at the finish. Any chip not returned will be charged 20€.
In case of abandonment or out of time, please bring it back at the finish or give it to a member of the organization.
Your checkroom bag and the sticker with your race number are in your race number envelope.
Be careful! Make sure you stick your number on your bag and take it with you.
The bags must be closed and placed in the trucks parked near the start.
They will be available at the finish site, by showing your number.
The Transju' is organized with respect for the protection of the environment. The course crosses emblematic environmental areas of the Jura Mountains, where you can see the specific fauna and flora of our high altitude forests. They are part of our beautiful summer and winter landscapes, making the beauty of our ski race and our region. Please stay on the trail, respect the markings and the quiet zones during the race in order to preserve this exceptional playground. Any attitude contrary to this principle will lead to sanctions against the runner: throwing of garbage outside the refreshment areas, traffic outside the track, voluntary degradation of the flora...
See the sensitive areas here.
- Transju'Classic 50 km prize-giving ceremony
- Intermediate sprints (monetary): 1st lady and 1st man in Bois d'Amont
- First 6 men and first 6 women Scratch
- Transju' Classic 25 km prize-giving (first 3 men and first 3 women Scratch)
- Prize-giving ceremony of the Transjurasienne 70 km: 6 first women scratch and 6 first men scratch
- Visma Ski Classics Challenger leader bibs delivery
- Intermediate sprint (monetary) : 1st lady and 1st man scratch : in Chapelle des Bois
- UltraTrans: 3 first women and 3 first men scratch
- The Transju' Marathon Skating 50 km : 3 first women and 3 first men scratch
- The Transju' Skating 25 km : 3 first women and 3 first men scratch
- Ski Tour Montagnes du Jura : 1st woman and 1st man
- The Transjurassienne: 1st Masters 2 to 5+ women and 1st Masters 2 to 5+ men
- Rate = 15€ to be paid at the time of registration
- Price on the spot = 20€.
- Meals are served at the Mouthe multi-purpose hall between 12:00 and 18:00 in a self-service format in a covered and heated area!
How is security organized at the event?
In order to guarantee the smooth running of the race, the organization is setting up a health and safety system for the entire course. All the mobile intervention means and the rescue stations are supervised at the Command Post (CP) thanks to the management solution www.logicoss.com. Complemented by a radio network, the infrastructure deployed allows to know what is happening on the ground, in real time. This allows a quicker response and a better information of your friends and families who would come to ask for news to the organization.
The medical care is provided by the medical assistance company Dokever and by an Association Agréée de Sécurité Civile.
But safety is everyone's business: everyone must do everything possible, through their actions and attitude, to avoid endangering their health during the race. For more information on the good gestures to have, you can consult: www.dokever.com/informations-athletes.php