However, you will have to answer negatively to the 9 questions of the health questionnaire accessible on the registration link and then fill in a certificate on your honor .
If at least one of your answers to the questionnaire is positive, you will have to present a medical certificate dated less than 6 months.
The allocation of lines is decided by the Chief of Competition according to the criteria defined in the rules.
Any request for a change of line "elite" will be treated only by the Chief of Competition who will decide on their admissibility. They must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com before midnight on January 30th. It must be duly motivated and justified by the presentation of official documents corresponding to the criteria of the line choice. Without justification the request will be automatically rejected.
The allocation of your starting line (from line 1 to line 3) depends on the order of arrival of your registration (approximately 600 places limited per line)
Prepare my weekend
News to come...
Our partner ski-fond.com offers all Transju' participants equipment rental for the event.
A special reduced-rate pack is available: ski + poles + boots for only €30.
⇒ For reservations, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your shoe size, your height and your level.
Pick-up and drop-off of equipment will take place at the Intersport store in Les Rousses, located at 1127 Route Blanche 39220 Les Rousses.
Getting to Transju on race weekend:
Warning: Lots of traffic on Transju weekend. We invite you to use the shuttle service.
In order to improve the flow of traffic and to meet your needs, La Transju offers a shuttle service with park-and-ride facilities so that you can get to and/or from your Transju ride with peace of mind.
We propose relay parking lots (Morbier, Morez, Les Rousses) in order to allow a greater number of participants to take advantage of these shuttles, to have more frequent rotations and to relieve the congestion of the departure and arrival sites.
Shuttle schedules are subject to change and will be officially published the week before Transju. So be sure to check this page for the latest news.
- Go to the registration platform by clicking here
- Log in to your personal space
- Click on " modify your registration ".
- Check "yes" on the shuttle option
- You will then be redirected to the payment page to pay the balance.
Near the start and finish
- Les Rousses Reservation (Les Rousses, Lamoura, Prémanon, Bois d'Amont)
- Haut Jura - Morez (Morez, Morbier, Bellefontaine)
- Office de Tourisme du Pays du Haut-Doubs - Mouthe Tourist Information Office - 03 81 69 22 78
VACATION CENTER / GITES
- Premonval Center
- Gîtes de France du Jura
ALL TYPES OF ACCOMMODATION
- Montagnes du Jura
- CDT du Jura
Pick up your race number envelope
- At the Salon du Nordique in Les Rousses
- If this is not possible, you can collect it on the morning of the race, directly at the starting point of your race.
Please note! Bring your withdrawal coupon (sent by mail a few days before).
You will find a timing chip in your race number envelope. Please put the chip on the bracelet and attach it to your ankle.
This chip must be returned at the finish. Any chip not returned will be charged 40€.
In case of abandonment or out of time, please bring it back at the finish line or give it to a member of the organization.
Your checkroom bag and the sticker with your race number are in your race number envelope.
Be careful! Make sure you stick your number on your bag and take it with you.
The bags must be closed and placed in the trucks parked near the start. They will be available at the finish site, under the Omnibus hall in Les Rousses, by showing your number.
News to come...
- Transju'Classic 50 km prize-giving ceremony
- Intermediate sprint (monetary): 1st lady and 1st man at La Darbella
- First 6 men and first 6 women Scratch
- Transju' Classic 25 km prize-giving (first 3 men and first 3 women Scratch)
- Transjurassienne prize-giving ceremony: 6 first women scratch and 6 first men scratch
- Visma Ski Classics Challenger leader bibs delivery
- 2 intermediate sprints (monetary): 1st lady and 1st man scratch: La Darbella and la Vallée des Rennes
- UltraTrans: 3 first women and 3 first men scratch
- La Transju' Skating 25 km : 3 first women and 3 first men scratch
- Runner price = 15€ to be paid at registration or 20€ on site.
- Rate for accompanying persons = 20€ on site
- Meals are served on arrival in Mouthe, between 12pm and 6pm in a self-service format in a covered, heated area!
News to come...
News to come...
How is security organized at the event?
In order to guarantee the smooth running of the race, the organization is setting up a health and safety system for the entire course. All the mobile intervention means and the rescue stations are supervised at the Command Post (CP) thanks to the management solution www.logicoss.com. Complemented by a radio network, the infrastructure deployed allows to know what is happening on the ground, in real time. This allows a quicker response and a better information of your friends and families who would come to ask for news to the organization.
The medical care is provided by the medical assistance company Dokever and by an Association Agréée de Sécurité Civile.
But safety is everyone's business: everyone must do everything possible, through their actions and attitude, to avoid endangering their health during the race. For more information on the good gestures to have, you can consult: www.dokever.com/informations-athletes.php
La Transju' is organized with respect for the protection of the environment. The course crosses emblematic environmental areas of the Jura Mountains, where you can see the specific fauna and flora of our high altitude forests. They are part of our beautiful summer and winter landscapes, making the beauty of our ski race and our region. Please stay on the trail, respect the markings and the quiet zones during the race in order to preserve this exceptional playground. Any attitude contrary to this principle will lead to sanctions against the runner: throwing of garbage outside the refreshment areas, traffic outside the track, voluntary degradation of the flora...
Consult the environmental challenges of La Transju by clicking here.