Skating 50 km
|with License FFS/FIS Card Snow FFS||with Title daily participation FFS|
|Until 19/11/2023||75 €||92 €|
|From 20/11/2023 to 21/01/2024||85 €||102 €|
|From 01/22/2024 to 02/04/2024||105 €||122 €|
|The 9 and 10/02/2024 at salon du nordique||135 €||152 €|
- Distance : 50 km
- Style : skating
- Departure : 10:30 am in Les Rousses
- Place of arrival : Mouthe
The services included in the rate:
- The bib
- A Transju souvenir pack
- The timing chip and the timed classification
- Finisher's medal at the finish for all participants
- Medical assistance and security
- The checkroom bag and its transport from the starting stadium to the finish
- The closed park for skis at the finish
- Technical assistance
- Preparation of the tracks
- Partial refund in case of cancellation by the organizer
- The Transju' guide
If weather conditions force a change, the organization must study alternative options in order to maintain the smooth running of the events; options that we would like to present to you:
- 1st alternative route: Bois-d'Amont - Mouthe (42km 670D+)
- Ultimate fallback: Lamoura-> Les Rousses (42km 650D+)
The official route will be announced at the traditional press conference on Monday February 5.
Pick up your race number envelope
- At the Salon du Nordique in Les Rousses on Friday February 9th from 9am to 7pm and Saturday February 10th from 9am to 7pm.
- In case of impossibility, you will be able to collect it on the morning of the race, directly at the starting point of your race (Les Rousses).
Please note! Bring your withdrawal coupon (sent by mail a few days before).
You will find a timing chip in your race number envelope. Please put the chip on the bracelet and attach it to your ankle.
This chip must be returned at the finish. Any chip not returned will be charged 40€.
In case of abandonment or out of time, please bring it back at the finish line or give it to a member of the organization.
Your checkroom bag and the sticker with your race number are in your race number envelope.
Be careful! Make sure you stick your number on your bag and take it with you.
The bags must be closed and placed in the trucks parked near the start.
They will be available at the finish site, by showing your number.
News to come...
News to come...
The allocation of lines is decided by the Chief of Competition according to the criteria defined in the rules.
Any request for a change of line "elite" will be treated only by the Chief of Competition who will decide on their admissibility. They must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com before midnight on January 30th. It must be duly motivated and justified by the presentation of official documents corresponding to the criteria of the line choice. Without justification the request will be automatically rejected.
Follow our partners' advice to arrive in shape on cross-country skis on the day of La Transju :
In two months' time, the 2024 edition of the Marathon Ski Tour will get underway.
Skiers, traileurs, runners and walkers can now enjoy the historic Trans'ju route between Lamoura and Mouthe all year round.